Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2010

The New Apple Ipad..finally, the wait is over









Pictures

The highly anticipated Ipad is finally out. Steve Job doing his thing with his presentation. Well to me, it's basically a big Iphone/ipod-touch. Very thin, very stylish, very sexy-as usual and probably want-able. Here are some functionalities I was able to find out:

Weighs 1.5 pounds, 0.5 inches thin, 9.7 inch IPS display, Multi-touch, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR, 16, 32 or 64GB of flash storage
  • Google Maps
  • Picture viewer
  • Calender
  • 10 hours of battery life
  • Youtube
  • High-Def Video (yay!)
  • Tv-Shows
  • Apps (from the App store)
  • Accelerometer
I haven't been a fan of tablets/e-readers/net books and what-not, but the Ipad has made me a tiny bit interested. I think typing would not be very enjoyable for users.
I would fill you guys in on anything new..chao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment