Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Clear App for iPhone

I've had close to 10 todo-apps on my phone and I always end up abandoning them as they never seem to do the trick. I take a lot of notes and I write down anything I think of. Most todo-list-apps just have unnecessary clutter.
Clear makes everything very simple. It's very simple and elegant (Although you may need to play around with it a bit to get the hang of it). It is the only todo app that I have found effective.









Clear can be used for:

  • Shopping lists
  • Quick notes
  • Lists for movies to watch
  • Ideas
  • Bucket lists for those big life goals 

If you like taking quick notes, making todo lists and so on, Clear may just be the right app for you.
Watch the video of how to use Clear after the cut...





No comments:

Post a Comment